- Fit for: AUDI A8, S8, Q7 and so on. The sticker can be used on any Audi model (check the size). However, it is not suitable for the A5 and A7 models that have an arch.
Part Number: 4E0 853 742 2ZZ
- Material: ABS Plastic.
- Color: Matt Black, Silver.
- Size: 8,46 x 2,75 inch (215 x 70 mm).
- Package include: 1x Emblem.
- The reverse side of the emblem has an adhesive tape.
- Please clean the target surface before you use it.
- Self adhesive, peel and stick, easy to put on your car.
- You can use a hairdryer to make the adhesive tape stick better.
What does the emblem of the four rings mean audi?
The four rings in the Audi emblem represent the brand's core values and principles. The first ring symbolizes progressive design and innovation. The second ring reflects high quality and reliability. The third ring embodies the dynamism and efficiency of Audi vehicles. The fourth ring represents tradition and history, which are an integral part of the brand. Together, these rings symbolize the values that Audi embodies in each of its automobiles.