- Fit for: Audi S-Line.
- Material: Metal + Epoxy.
- Color: Black.
- Size: 2.28x0.55 inch (58x14 mm).
- Placement: Side / Fender.
- Strong double side adhesive tap in the back.
- Use detergent to clean before it is attached to the surface of the target.
- After installation does not move or wash your car for 48 hours.
- Package include: 2x Fender Emblem.
What does the Audi emblem with S line mean?
Audi's S line of cars has become a very popular model among drivers due to the combination of performance and sleek style. The Audi emblem with S line is not only a sign of quality but also of prestige among drivers. With sophisticated engineering and iconic design, the S line stands out from other Audi models by offering drivers luxurious driving experiences. Not only does the S line stand out in terms of sportiness and design, but drivers also benefit from exclusive features such as individualized suspensions, high-grade materials, powerful engines, and more. The Audi emblem with S line is thus synonymous with higher performance and an above-average stylish design and serves as an indicator that this car is something special to those who drive it.
- The reverse side of the emblem has adhesive tape.
- Please clean the car surface before you use it.
- Self adhesive, peel and stick, easy to put on your car.
- You can use a hairdryer to make the adhesive tape stick better.