- Fit for: AUDI
- Material: ABS
- Color: Silver
- Size: 145 x 23 mm
- Package include: 1x Emblem
What does the 2.0 TDI emblem mean for Audi?
The 2.0 TDI emblem on an Audi vehicle indicates that it is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine. TDI stands for Turbocharged Direct Injection, and it refers to the fuel delivery system used in the engine. The 2.0-liter engine size refers to the volume of the engine's cylinders, which is a measure of the engine's size and power-generating capacity. In general, a larger engine size typically means that the engine is able to generate more power, but it may also be less fuel efficient compared to a smaller engine. The turbocharged aspect of the engine means that it uses a turbocharger to compress the air going into the engine, which can increase the power output of the engine.
- The reverse side of the emblem has an adhesive tape.
- Please clean the target surface before you use it.
- Self adhesive, peel and stick, easy to put on your car.
- You can use a hairdryer to make the adhesive tape stick better.
See Full AUDI Emblems Collection