- Fit for: Audi (All models).
- Material: Aluminium alloy.
- Color: Black / Silver.
- Placement: Trunk.
- Size: 3.35x0.47 inch (85x12 mm).
- Strong double-side adhesive tap in the back.
- Use detergent to clean before it is attached to the surface of the target.
- Package include: 1x Trunk Emblem.
What does the Quattro emblem mean for Audi?
The Quattro emblem on an Audi vehicle indicates that it is equipped with Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive (AWD) system. Quattro is a proprietary AWD system that was developed by Audi and has been used in many of the company's vehicles since the 1980s. The Quattro system distributes power to all four wheels of the vehicle, which can improve traction and stability on a variety of road surfaces and in different driving conditions. The Quattro emblem is often used to indicate a vehicle with enhanced performance capabilities and all-weather capability.
- The reverse side of the emblem has an adhesive tape.
- Please clean the target surface before you use it.
- Self adhesive, peel and stick, easy to put on your car.
- You can use a hairdryer to make the adhesive tape stick better.
- Do not wash within 48 hours.