- Fit for:
- Audi A1
- Audi A3 2003-2017 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2017 8P
- Audi A4 2005-2019
- Audi S4 2013-2019
- Audi A5 2007-2017 B8
- Audi S5 2010-2017
- Audi A6 2006-2011 C6
- Audi S6 2007-2010 C6
- Audi SQ7
- Audi TT
- Material: Plastic.
- Part number: 8K0 853 605
- Color: Glossy Black / Matt Black / Silver.
- Placement: Grille.
- Size:10.75x3.69 inch (273x93 mm).
- This emblem has clips for fastening.
- Please check the size of the emblem before purchasing.
- Package include: 1x Audi Grille Emblem.
This emblem has a pin connector for mounting on the hood or trunk.
What does the four ring emblem mean for AUDI?
The four rings in the Audi emblem represent the brand's core values and principles. The first ring symbolizes progressive design and innovation. The second ring reflects high quality and reliability. The third ring embodies the dynamism and efficiency of Audi vehicles. The fourth ring represents tradition and history, which are an integral part of the brand. Together, these rings symbolize the values that Audi embodies in each of its automobiles.