To place an order in the store, you need to do the few easy steps:
1. Put the items you want, for example Jeep badge, in the cart. Start the checkout process and follow the instructions.
2. Add contact information for the delivery service: address, last name and first name, email and phone number.
3. Choose the best payment option. You can pay in the following ways: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, as well as Apple Pay.
4. Enter your payment details. Our store has a secure connection, so only you and the bank will know your data.
5. Check the order, enter the codes (if any) and pay for the order.
Once we receive your paid order, the package will be dispatched within 1-3 days.
Yes, we can change it if the package has not been dispatched yet. To make changes as soon as possible, write to our support team.
If the order has already been sent, then it is impossible to make changes.
Unfortunately, now we can’t take your order by phone.
Online ordering is available through our site or you can write to us at email@example.com with a list of products that you want to buy and we will collect a shopping cart for you and send an invoice for payment. More about how to place an order >>
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Apple Pay.
We are also keeping up with the latest trends and can accept Bitcoins.
You can also see the logos of all available payment options in the footer of our online shop. So you can pay for Jeep decals using credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Bitcoins.
Most of the orders are sent from China. Delivery time from China is approximately 10-20 days.
Certain items are shipped from the US and may be available for US buyers within one week. To clarify where the parcel will be sent from (China or the USA) and what is the estimated turnaround time for the parcel, please contact our support.
We use carriers that have an estimated delivery time:
1. United States - 10-15 days
2. Europe - 7-12 days
3. Canada - 12-20 days
4. Australia - 10-15 days
5. Africa - 15-20 days
You can check the status of the package on this page.