Herbie 53 Classic Racing Car Hat
by NATALEX AUTO
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- With Herbie 53 Classic Racing Number.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Polyester.
- Size: 11x10.6 inch (280x268 mm).
- This hat is lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for warm weather.
- This hat will last you for years - it won't stretch or fade.
- Easy Care - This hat is hand washable in cold water.
- The Herbie 53 is a 1963 racing car that was designed by Tom Prufer and built by George Bolthoff.
- The Herbie 53 competed in various racing events throughout its career, including the 1963 Los Angeles Times Grand Prix and the 1964 United States Grand Prix.
- Package include: 1pc Hat.